1. general, handling, communication, chat
- Insults, discrimination, provocations, hate speech and other hostilities will be punished with a kick or a ban in chat/voice chat/teamspeak or discord depending on the severity of the offence.
- Chat language: German or English.
- Do not advertise for other servers or other things (no links ingame).
- Conversations (Teamspeak,Discord,Ingame) may not be recorded without the permission of the conversation partner. (when entering a channel, inform the players that a recording is taking place, if there is no objection, this is considered as consent).
- Sending or recording private messages is prohibited.
- Using clantags of other clans is prohibited.
- The exploitation of grey areas of any kind is prohibited.
- Only 1 account per player.
- The admin team has the right to ensure compliance with the rules of any kind of disregard.
- No Combat Logging. If your PC crashes, you have to log in within 10 minutes.
- Tents in a base not allowed destroyed from outside.
- The maximum number of bases is 1 . Clan members are not allowed to build their own base. Don`t place tents outside the base radius.
- You are allowed to use 6 codelocks for the whole base including tents.
- Groups/Clan: They are only allowed to own 3 vehicles (including helicopter). Single players: They are allowed to have 2 vehicles in their possession to avoid any disadvantage.
- The flag must be positioned outside Base
Where can I build my base?
- A base must be 50m away from another base.
- A base must be 800m away from the trader.
- A base must be 300m away from military complexes and without sight of them.
- A base has to be 500 yards from the island bridges.
- No basebuilding in individual military buildings.
Are there any limits to building (building limits)?
- Maximum 4 walls high or maxiumum 2 watchtowers on top of each other.
- No watchtowers / base levels on pointed or sloping roofs.
- No tent/basebuilding elements (including boxes of any kind) can be placed in such a way that they cannot be dismantled.
- No excessive basebuilding. On instruction of the Admin Team must be dismantled for the benefit of performance.
- No stacking of tents etc.
- No basebuilding on main roads with which one blocks these.
- A sight protection/raid protection on a roof at the height of 1 fence row is allowed.
- The use of watchtowens on flat roofs is allowed (no double height fences).
- No items with slots other than cars may be placed in locked tents.
A Base that has been incorrectly built will be removed without warning or refund. If you are unsure whether you are allowed to build at a certain location, please contact the server team.
Inactive bases will be deleted after 10 days without refund, so if you are on vacation or otherwise, please contact the server team.
3. bugusing, cheating
- ... is strictly forbidden and will be severely punished.
- Modifying the game client is prohibited.
- Anything that is impossible for common sense but still works with DayZ is considered bugging.
- Do not take advantage of game errors.
Examples that fall under bugusing:
- Removing walls by other walls.
- Convert fences from outside into gates.
- Sliding through walls with items.
- Duplicating items through a bug.
- Drag items through walls.
- Raiding a base is generally allowed, but walls may only be removed from the inside.
- Floors may be dismantled from the outside.
- Bugusing to get into a Base is prohibited. (See rule 3)
- You cannot take a raided base.
- You may not use watchtowers or other basebuilding tools (items such as tents, boxes, barrels; raid ladders are not included) to enter a base.
- The partial or complete dismantling of a raided base is prohibited. You may only disassemble the equipment to get in and out of the base.
- Since the raiders have a video proof for a raid to eliminate possible ambiguities, players who do not comply with the request will only be banned temporarily, permanently in case of repetitions * Raid proofs are only accepted by ticket on our discord server.
- As soon as a player is in an enemy base (without being an ally) this counts as a raid/raid attempt.
- In a raid, 2 closed tents must be kept/not destroyed. The video evidence of the raid must show that the player checked if the tent is locked or not before it destroyed
- Blocking the entrances of a foreign base is prohibited (no mines in front of base entrances).
- Raiding through windows of any kind is allowed.
- The use of garden plots/garden boxes or greenhouses is prohibited.
- The Flag only be removed in a raid.
- The use of helicopters for raiding is not allowed.
*A raid without proof is not legal. The captured lot will be deleted.
Legitimate ways to get into a base:
- Search for construction errors.
- Raid leader (maximum 4 people).
- Climb up to 1 Item .
- No login/logout in foreign bases.
- Tradercamping: Active fights at the trader are basically allowed. However, should someone camp specifically on the traders, waiting for someone to enter or leave the trader zone, this is not allowed.
- Theft is strictly prohibited!
- No Trolling ( No megaphones or music play ! )
- No permanent parking.
Server Wipes (the final deletion of all server content) is the sole responsibility of the server administrators. A server wipe can be necessary, for example, due to game updates, mod updates or a massive disruption of server performance due to too much building material and hoarded loot. In this case, the replacement of player gear, building material and stored loot is excluded.
7. stream sniping
Streamsniping is prohibited. The streamer is responsible to keep the risk as low as possible.
8. lost loot - refund ?
Basically there is no replacement for lost loot.
- Only if you have a video evidence (e.g. if you have been stolen from the Trader Loot or if you didn't get an item for roubles) a refund is possible.
- Vehicles of any kind will not be refunded!
There is no right to a refund!
9. server team
The instructions of the admins or mods are to be followed immediately without discussion, no matter if you understand these instructions or not. If you still have a problem with a decision, you should report it in Discord or Teamspeak. Normally, however, there is no reduction of the penalty.
No private messages to the server team! Support via the ticket system.