VIDEO TOOL -> Shadowplay
1. Behaviour, communication, chatting
- Insults, discrimination, hate speech and other hostilities are punished with a kick or a ban in chat/voice chat/teamspeak or discord.
- It is forbidden to chat in any language other than English and German.
- Do not spam and refrain from capslock.
- Do not advertise other servers or any other things.
- Conversations (Teamspeak, Discord, Ingame) may not be recorded without the permission of the interlocutor. (If a channel enters and the players are informed that a recording is taking place, if there is no objection, this is considered consent).
- Sending or recording private messages is forbidden.
- Using clantags of other clans is forbidden.
- The exploitation of grey areas of any kind is forbidden.
- Only 1 account per player.
- It is forbidden to avoid a ban by a 2 account. It leads to the fact that the account will also be banned immediately even if it was only borrowed.
- The admin team has the right to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of any kind (e.g. too many tents secured during the raid can also be opened before the "raiders" on notification).
- Insulting about notes in the game is forbidden.
Base registration obligation: Please register your base at base.dayz-die-insel.de This way we can help you faster in case of support or delete inactive bases.
- The maximum number of bases is 2 per player / clan. It consists of 1 main base and 1 small camp site.
- Only 2 tents per *player / clan may be codelocked .Nothing must be stored in these tents.
- It is forbidden to create new rooms in your Base (Basebuilding) and to close them completely to secure your lot behind it. Exceptions are existing buildings in Base, where the 6 codelock per Base rule counts.
- Players have to disassemble their old base themselves when they move. It will be counted as Base until it is dismantled.
- Only 6 codelocks may be used for the entire Base (each codelock counts, truck gates are 2 codelocks).
- Groups/Clan: You may only own 1 car per member. Single player: You are allowed to own 2 cars in order not to have a disadvantage.
If the number of tents that can be locked and bases is reached, individual players are not allowed to secure a tent and not own a base (e.g. in a clan that already has 2 bases, individual members are not allowed to own a base/tent outside of the reported bases. Regularly playing together over days is counted as a clan. To avoid misunderstandings that you have to get to know the player first, contact the admin team and a time frame will be agreed until the decision if the person will be accepted into the clan (this prevents that you are secretly a member of a clan but keep your own bases).
- Where can I put a base?
> It must be 50m away from another base.
> It must be 800m away from the trader.
> It must be 300m away from military complexes.
> It must not be built on islands which are home to military areas.
> It must be 500m away from the bridges of the islands.
- Are there limits to basebuilding?
> Maximum 4 walls high.
> Maximum 2 watchtowers on top of each other.
> Do not place a tent / basebuilding element (including boxes of any kind) in such a way that they cannot be dismantled.
> No Watchtower on pointed/sloping roofs.
> No unnecessary walls (e.g. a double wall without any purpose). Each wall affects server performance.
> No stacking of tents or other Items ..
> Do not build free-floating elements (eg Simple Roof Mod)
> Only 1 Watchtower may be placed on top of the towers of a castle at a time.
> Building a Roof or Floor in a Base does not expose the maximum height of 4 fence rows. It is not allowed to install a screen there (if the Base is 5 rows high due to the screen, this is not legal).
> A privacy/raid protection on a roof at the height of 1 fence row is permitted. Likewise the placing of Watchtowen on flat roofs (no double in height).
> Do not install excessive/exaggerated light sources.
> No basebuilding on main roads to block them.
> It is forbidden to place Base Building Items of any kind on streets/places/forests without a reason.
A Base that was built incorrectly will be deleted without warning or refund. If you are unsure whether you are allowed to build at a particular location, contact the server team.
Inactive bases will be deleted after 10 days and unregistered bases will be deleted without warning or refund. So if you are on vacation or other, please let the server team know.
Larger bases must be discussed with the admin team and approved to avoid excessive basebuilding.
3. Bugusing, cheating:
- ... is strictly forbidden and will be heavily punished.
- Modifying the game client is forbidden.
- Anything that is impossible for logical common sense, but still works at DayZ, is considered bugusing.
- Do not take advantage of game failures.
- Examples that fall under bugusing:
> Dismantle walls through other walls
> Transforming fences into gates from outside
> Slipping through walls with items
> Duplicate items through a bug
- Raiding a base is basically allowed, but walls can only be destroyed from the inside.
- Bugusing to get into a base is forbidden (See rule 3).
- You are not allowed to block the entrance of a base (e.g. by vehicles or other items/objects).
- You are not allowed to take a raided base by setting your own codelock to the gate or tent.
- You are not allowed to use watchtowers, Simple Roof Items or any other basebuilding tools to get into a base (Items for storage like boxes, shelves etc. are not included).
- The partial or complete dismantling of a raided base is prohibited. The only thing that can be dismantled is to get into and out of the base.
- Raiding through windows of any kind is allowed.
- The use of Gardenplots/Gardenbox or greenhouses is forbidden.
- Since there is a duty of proof for a raid with the raiders, the players are banished 24 hours later as soon as the request came to produce the proof if this has not taken place and the booty from the raid deleted.Every important action must be visible. Raid proofs are only accepted by ticket on our Discord Server.
- Once a player is in an enemy base (without being an ally) this counts as a raid/raid attempt.
- If more than 50% of the character is "free-floating" without a solid base, this is not allowed.
- The use of helicopters for raiding is not allowed.
Legitimate ways to get into a base:
- Search for construction mistakes (green Simple Wall walls may be removed from the outside)
- leg-ups, boosting (maximum 4 persons)
- Climb up to 1 item ! (e.g. 1 Car, 1 Cabinet etc. to build up use. Only ONE variant at a time is NOT able to build stairs from items to get to the "1" item).
- Do not Login/Logout in other Bases.
- NO COMBAT LOGGING.
- Battles on the trader are basically allowed. However, if someone camps specifically on the trader, waiting for someone to enter or leave the trader zone, there may be a penalty. This must be proven with a video. (Admins and mods constantly check whether there are campers near the Traderzones, so this behaviour is not recommended.)
- Theft (e.g. stealing money suitcases or cars) is strictly forbidden!
- No trolling ( no megaphone or no music ! )
Don't build storage items or Basebuilding items in the trader zone.
- Server Wipes (the final deletion of all server content) is the sole responsibility of the server administrators. A server wipe can become necessary e.g. by game updates, modupdates or a massive disturbance of the server performance by too much building material and hoarded loot. The replacement of player gear, building material and stored loot is excluded in this case. However, we really try to do this as a last resort and fix the bugs without Wipe. If, however, we decide to take this measure, you will have to accept it without discussion,
-Streamsniping is prohibited unless the streamer specifically states permission. It will be punished with a (temporary) ban.
8. Lost loot - refund?
- In principle no replacement will be provided for lost loot.
- In individual cases (e.g. baseraid by bugusing) and if necessary with proof it can be nevertheless examined whether a refund takes place.
- Only if you have a video proof (e.g. if your loot was stolen at the Trader or you didn't get an item in exchange for rubles), a refund is possible.
- Vehicles will not be refunded.
- Helicopters will only be refunded if a server crash / restart has occurred or the helicopter is stuck in the map and a direct video evidence can be presented!
There is no right to a refund!
9: Server team
- The instructions of the admins or mods are to be followed immediately without discussion, no matter if you understand this instruction or not. If you still have a problem with a decision, you should contact Discord or Teamspeak. Normally, however, a reduction of the penalty is refrained from.
- Admins, mods and supporters play on the servers as well as all other players. Exploiting the rights is strictly forbidden.
- Writing private messages to the server team is prohibited and will be ignored. Support is only given through the ticket system or the #ask-us channel.
10: Support Ticket System Discord
-Incomplete tickets will be closed after 48 hours. The player is free to open a new one at any time. Tickets will also be closed after 48 hours without any response from the player. Please note that coordinates via north and east are given with the north value first. This is the upper (X) value. Please use the map in the game (M) and the yellow coordinate which is shown in the lower left corner. This helps us because we always have reversed values, or coordinates which refer to I Survive.